Tuesday, 24 February 2015
Monday, 23 February 2015
Friday, 20 February 2015
Wednesday, 11 February 2015
Tuesday, 10 February 2015
Monday, 9 February 2015
The place where we live is a multi-disciplinary mobile-learning project aimed at Primary Education grades, it will involve the areas of English, Social Science and Art, all the materials will be published in English.
The tasks will be varied and appropriate to the students' age and level of English.
As a final activity students will create a tourist guide that compiles all the information obtained during the project.
The goals the students have to achieve are:
- Place in a map the main towns and villages.
- Identify the main landforms in the area.
- Locate in a map the touristic points.
- Create a relief map establishing the highest and lowest points as well as the main rivers and streams.
- Create a presentation with important information about the area.
- Describe the most important places.
- Plan a walking route around the area that passes through the most important places.